Share your worship confessionals, recaps, and setlists for the week of: Sunday, July 22, 2012
Welcome to the 209th consecutive week of “Sunday Setlists!”
Share your experiences from your worship gatherings. How’d it go today?
What songs did you sing? What creative elements did you incorporate into your service? Any special readings, videos, or songs?
Join others from all over as we share our Sunday Setlists!
Also, if you have a few spare minutes chime in and tell us what a “in” in worship ministry looks where you serve. How do you clarify it? How do celebrate it? Join in the conversation!
Click here to receive an email reminder each week to participate.
Click here to view the archives of “Sunday Setlists” posts.
1. Blog about your worship services this week. In that blog, mention that you are participating in “Sunday Setlists” at TheWorshipCommunity.Com and link back to this post.
2. If you don’t have a blog, leave your own recap right here by simply adding a comment to the discussion thread below.
3. Share your information (links, media, etc) and encourage others to do the same.
Oh … and whatever you do … don’t forget to leave a comment below! If you aren’t a member of TheWorshipCommunity.Com, you can register quickly, or just use the “Facebook Connect” login!
Share your Experience:
1. If you blogged about your worship recap, add the link in the “Mister Linky” below. Be sure that the link goes directly to the specific entry about this week’s “Sunday Setlists” post, and not to your blog’s homepage.
2. If you use Twitter, use the #sundaysetlists hashtag. Your “tweet” will show in the box below soon. You can even tag videos or images with the #sundaysetlists hashtag.
3. Regardless, don’t forget to leave a comment in the discussion area. Subscribe to the thread so you can come back and see what others are doing.
Links: (add a link to your “Sunday Setlists” blog post below)