!-- Beacon Ads Ad Code -->

Sponsor Ad:

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Forums are BACK (and another HUGE announcement!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Forums are BACK (and another HUGE announcement!)

TWC Members,

Two super quick announcements:

#1: after months of downtime, the forums at TheWorshipCommunity.Com are now back online. We've got some customizing to do to get it back up with all the correct design, but functionality should be restored!

#2: we'll make a much larger announcement very soon... but if you're here in the forum, you are a TRUE part of the community. As of this week, I am the once again the owner of TheWorshipCommunity.Com. Having sold the property a couple of years ago ... it's just happened that I'm in a new season of life and the property has been transferred back to my ownership.

Huge thanks to Shannon & Cyle Lewis who kept things alive ... and Shannon will still be involved, as well as our favorite Editor, Russ Hutto!

The bottom line?
    THE BAND IS BACK TOGETHER BABY!

It's going to take a while for us to get everything sorted out, cleaned out, upgraded, but buckle up and prepare for a fantastic new season for TWC!

I'd love for you to login and comment below!

For the Kingdom,
    Fred McKinnon (Original Founder of TheWorshipCommunity)

• fmckinnon
    replied
    Mike on Bass that is a great question - I guess it's up for a vote! Pls invite your old pals back ... we need to get things rolling!

Leave a comment:

• Mike on Bass
    replied
    So now that you've gotten the band back together, which one's Jake?

Welcome back, Fred. Looking forward to the future of TWC.

Leave a comment:

• ShannonTWC
    replied
    This is EXACTLY what needed to happen. I couldn't be more exited!

Leave a comment:

• RStrait
    replied
    Awesome news!

Leave a comment:

• efrisch
    replied
    Great news! I have so many pleasant memories of conversations here and have made quite a few friends along the way!

Leave a comment:

• fmckinnon
    replied
    eddymann it's like a reunion!

Leave a comment:

• eddymann
    replied
    Just got a swarm and fuzzy feeling as I signed in... I just mentioned this community and Russíís songwriting challenge (now Iím going back a bit) to a small group a week ago.

Leave a comment:

• fmckinnon
    replied
    MarkSnyder yeah - it's a long story how this came about... glad to be back in the driver's seat.

Leave a comment:

• MarkSnyder
    replied
    Cool I always really enjoyed this forum and the friendships and activities it encouraged. I hope it can be a great resource again!

Leave a comment:

• russhutto
    replied
    Excited to contribute and be a part

Leave a comment:

Working...
X