Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Facebook Enhancements on TWC Forums

Hey Gang,

As of yesterday (April 11, 2012) we've made some enhancements to the forums here at TheWorshipCommunity.Com that will give you more sharing power and integration with your Facebook account.

First: the ability to login via FaceBook has been fixed.
    If you haven't linked your Facebook account to TWC yet, it's very easy. Make sure you're logged out completely of the forums, and click the blue "Facebook" button at the top of the header.

Second: "Like" a thread
    Found an interesting thread here that you'd like to share? Click the "like" button at the top of the thread and it will share the thread (and give you the ability to add additional comments) on your Facebook page.

Here's a screenshot:
    #1: the "like" thread icon at top of recent thread
    Screen Shot 2012-04-12 at 8.11.44 AM.png

#2: how this "liking" looks on my Facebook Wall:
    facebook-liked.jpg

Finally - you also have the option to check a "Publish to Facebook" box when you reply to a thread so that your response can be posted on your Facebook wall. This is an INCREDIBLE way to expose others to the topic and bring in even more conversation. Here's the screenshots:

#1: the "publish to facebook" box on the reply box:
    Screen Shot 2012-04-12 at 8.16.55 AM.jpg
    #2: post your response, click the "publish to facebook" box and hit "Post Reply" and it will look like this on your Facebook wall:
    facebook-replied.jpg

I hope you'll take advantage of this seamless integration with Facebook and enjoy the new features!

Whatcha say!?
    Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
    blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
    www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
    www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic
Working...
X