Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro - Cam from Brentwood, CA

Greetings All,

I've had a portion of my ministry online for several years, but I'm only now starting to explore the "worship communities" that seem to be exploding. I'm very interested to use this as a means of sharing and learning with others who share a passion and interest in using the arts and media for the glory of God.

I am a songwriter, vocalist, instrumentalist (keys/guitar), and all around digital media maniac. I serve in worship ministries at Golden Hills Community Church in Brentwood, CA and frequently am a visiting worship leader for other congregations. My deep desire is to give it back. We've been fashioned by the most creative mind in all the universe to be creative ourselves. God has expanded my whole view of music and art as I've grown in knowing Him. I love playing, arranging and writing in various styles and enjoy the tremendous artistic diversity that can be explored in worship. Some of my work is available for use on RealFaithMusic.com including a catalog of original worship music and my blog.

Welcome to the forums.

Feel free to jump right in.

Comment

Hey Cam,

Great to have you! I hope you'll add TheWorshipCommunity.Com to your "Grab Bag" of links!
      Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
      blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
      www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
      www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

You're in my Grab Bag

FYI, TWC Admin, I did add a link to this site in my Grab Bag of links on RealFaithMusic.com. Hope we can help each other expand our online ministries.

Comment

Working...
        X