Hello from a new Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from a new Member

Hello from Peterborough,England...My Name is Ester..I am originally from the Philippines..I have been here in England for nearly 30 years..I am 54 years old..I am married with 2 grown up children.. and a grandmother of 1..I am a relatively new re committed christian..I am a member of a very vibrant church here in Peterborough..I am a part time student of our Discover+ program in this church because i wanted to make my walked with God stronger this time..Where God is going to use me after my course?....I really don't know but i hope he will be able to let me know before we finished at the end of July,2015....I am leading our Praise and Worship soon,that's why I was googling around and looking for ideas when i came across this site and i would like to pick ideas from all of you good folks out there?..Another thing,I am not a singer and i don't play any musical instrument..

Welcome to TWC, Ester! Glad you found us! Feel free to ask any questions by starting a new thread in the forums. You may also contribute your thoughts to some posts so we may all learn from each other. Blessings to you and your ministry!
    Melanie Siewert, Christ's Servant
    BLOG: http://www.worshipvanguard.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
    X