replied
    How big is your song bank?
    What kind of songs are you looking for?
    What's your band make-up?

Leave a comment:

• Mark Levigne
    replied
    Hi Dave

You'll find that and more here. I don't get here as often as I'd like but love it when I can/do. WorshipTogether.com is a great resource and they offer free charts/MP3s weekly. Just one of a few good resources I make use of for our band.

I'm going after another show in Hudson here soon. Hopefully i't coincide with another trip to Ohio for you. ;-)

Be well,

Leave a comment:

• daesoph
    replied
    Hey! Thanks for the welcome... I need to increase the size of my song bank, so I need to browse around and see what everyone's singing. Nice to hear from you - !!

Leave a comment:

• Mark Levigne
    replied
    Fancy meeting you here :-)

Hello Dave and welcome to TWC.

I could not help but notice your reference to Broadview Hts, Ohio. Glad you found your way here as it's a great community and lots of fine people to exchange ideas and commiserate with at times ;-). Jump on in, enjoy.

http://facebook.com/dreamsandvisionsband

Leave a comment:

• daesoph
    started a topic Newbie in Sioux Falls, SD

Newbie in Sioux Falls, SD

I was first introduced to a contemporary worship team in 2004 while living in Broadview Heights, OH (near Cleveland). I began playing guitar with that team at Cuyahoga Valley Church led by Brian Howell. I gained some experience leading in 2009, and I'm just finishing my 9th month as worship-music coordinator at Oak Hills Baptist Church in Sioux Falls, SD. I spent 20 years in the insurance industry from 1992 through 2012, and I'm thrilled that God has taken me here.

I joined the site to have another resource that I can call on for new inputs. I love diversity and the discussions that result from it. Looking forward to getting to know y'all. (I spent 3 years in the South, where I learned that expression) :-)

Grateful for his love & mercy,

Dave
Working...
X