Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro- Angele from New Mexico

Peace Be With You

What an amazing feeling it is to praise God. My position is the worship organizer at the Santa Fe Church of God. I dont consider myself a leader for it is written Matthew 23:11 "But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant."

It was only months ago that God gifted me this position. God empowered me to permanently fast of secular music. Only His truth will sing a melody in my heart. For it is written Deuteronomy 14:2 "You have been set apart as holy to the LORD your God, and he has chosen you from all the nations of the earth to be his own special treasure." Still, in the process of not letting my ego get in the way of serving, my ego still becomes the focus as I aim for the opposite. This has held me back in that my servitude is not at its fullest capacity and miss some very important opportunities to serve God and the congregation. I strive so hard for meekness and humility that I forget I'm called by God to this position. It was last Sunday God called me to boldness. So it is my prayer that God will provide the tools necessary to enter into this boldness.

Thanks for reading, talk with you soon!

Welcome to TWC, Angele. Glad you found us. Join in our forums, comment, start your own post; we are glad to have you as one of us.
    Tom

Comment

Working...
    X