!-- Beacon Ads Ad Code -->

Sponsor Ad:

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worship Leader wants to connect with other leaders :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worship Leader wants to connect with other leaders :)

Hi my name is Sarah Ilger, I'm 28 years old, and I'm a worship leader from the San Fernando Valley in Southern California. I have been the worship leader at my church, Hope Chapel of the Valley for the past 8 years. I took one year off in 2006 to study worship in Sydney, Australia at Hillsong College. I have about 10 members in my team right now including some new singers and musicians that I am training. I also write worship songs and have made one album, an EP in 2011 called 'Come Deeper'. I am currently working on my next album right now.

I love Phil Wickham, Gungor, All Sons and Daughters, Jesus Culture, Hillsong, and Chris Tomlin.

I'm looking to connect with other worship leaders and share ideas on how to improve our worship times and help our churches connect to God in a meaningful way during our gatherings. I'm excited to hear from you all.

Welcome to TWC, Sarah. This is a community that exists for precisely the reasons you listed in your last paragraph.

Please join in the discussions on our forums; comment, ask questions; that's why we are here.

Glad you found us.
    Tom

Comment

Working...
    X