Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! I'm New!

Hey Everyone,

I'm Les Traylor. I am married to Rebecca, my wife. We are the parents of 3 dogs (Marny, Solomon, & Olaf). We live in the FL panhandle and attend an amazing regional church, Destiny Worship Center. I'm retired from the Army and currently work as a government contractor. My involvement in the ministry is as a lay member. God has blessed me greatly by allowing me to serve as a member of our choir, lead worship team, stage hand, handyman, and small group leader. I am rediscovering music and songwriting since retiring from the military. I found TWC by chance through an online search for a group study for the worship team at church. Seems like the votes are nearly unanimous for "Pure Praise" by Dwayne Moore. Looking forward to being more deeply connected to the worship community

Welcome aboard, Les. There isn't a lot of traffic around here anymore, but feel free to peruse the forum threads, there are many good discussions.

Mike
    If we want to go places we haven't been, we will have to do things we haven't done.

Comment

It's great you're rediscovering a passion after the military!

Comment

Hello! That's a grate introducing!

Comment

Working...
        X