Dean-01 from South Carolina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean-01 from South Carolina

Hi I have been playing keyboards and organ for over 40 years in the Assembly of God, Church of God, Pentecostal churches. I started playing at the age of 15. When I asked God to teach me to play (around the age of 12) I promised him I would not take it out of the church. So, he did what I asked and I kept my promise. I thank God everyday for the talent he has given me. And I am thankful for where he has placed me, to use the talent he gave me. I have been playing keyboard and organ and helping lead worship here in my church for 20 years this past Sept 25th. As in the subject title I am in South Carolina and the church is in the town of Great Falls..

I found TWC several years ago when they first started out. They were having a giveaway and I entered it and won.
    Unfortunately, I can't remember what it was I won. Whatever it was, we sure was in need of it; at the time. .

Looking forward to giving and receiving great information to help better serve our Lord in the capacity he has entrusted us with
    Last edited by Dean-01; 11-05-2018, 10:04 PM.

Dean-01 thanks for posting - it's good to connect with you again! We're fellow keyboard/piano/organ guys!
    Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
    blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
    www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
    www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Working...
    X