Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Soto, from San Diego, CA

Hi all,

My name is Jason. I am the Worship Leader at The Body Church (thebodysd.com) in San Diego, CA. We are a church plant that started in 2011. In 2011, after some prayer and good counsel, I moved with my family from New York to California, to help the Body.

I sing and play guitar. After prayer for musicians, this year we have been blessed with a bass player and drummer! The Lord has led me to really embrace the role of Worship Leader. I am trying to read and learn as much as I can regarding worship.

I would definitely be interested in hearing from anyone regarding recommended resources for Worship Leaders. Also, if anyone is in the area, would love to hear from you. God bless.

In Christ,
    Jason

Welcome to TWC, Jason! Glad you found us!!! I have family in San Diego, Murrieta and Valley Center. Small world!

You'll find tons of resources here. So dive right in, make yourself and home, and feel free to contribute to the threads so everyone can learn from your experiences, wisdom and what you hear from God.

Blessings to you, your family and your church for the faith to bring the gospel to San Diego! May the Lord richly anoint the staff as you all minister to the needs of the area.
    Melanie Siewert, Christ's Servant
    BLOG: http://www.worshipvanguard.blogspot.com

Comment

Thank you Melanie! This looks like a great forum. I'm glad I found it! Thank you for being a part of this ministry.

Comment

Are you really a God fearing guy man? I think all americans were Anti christ.

Comment

Huh? America is decaying morally, but there are still some of us who are raising the banner of Christ in this nation. God is alive, active, and working in the hearts of people.

Comment

Working...
          X