Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad Currah, From Seattle to now, Denver

Hello,

Just joined today. I've been leading worship off and on since 1997. Before my worship days, I was the lead singer for a band called Springchamber in Seattle. A couple of years later, I joined a bible study of maybe 30 people with Mark Driscoll in 1996 and became his first staff worship leader in 1997.

In 2000 I lead worship for a church plant in the Columbia River Gorge for a few years, then joined GoFest International, where I led a band which raised support to do Worship Missions. The mission was to free sex slaves mostly in Romania and India.

I'm currently recording a new worship album and seeking full-time employment as a worship leader.

My gifting is firstly pastoral, so I tend to emphasize discipleship and the growth of friends, or any Christians around me to fulfill their own personal callings and full potential as disciples.

Thanks for allowing me to join the group!
    Bradley
    www.bradleycurrah.com

welcome. you live in two cities on the top of my to visit list.

Nate
    Practical Worship

Please Pray For My Wife

Comment

Welcome to TWC, Brad. This is a great community; feel free to join in our forums. Plenty of good stuff there.
      Glad to have you as one of us.
      Tom

Comment

cities and welcome

Originally posted by milepost13 View Post
        welcome. you live in two cities on the top of my to visit list.

Nate
        Thanks Nate... hey I've also lived in Evergreen Colorado and hood River Oregon.. are those on your list by chance? ;-)
        thanks again.

Comment

hi Tom thanks for the welcome.. I'll certainly check some stuff out here!

Comment

Working...
          X