X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    http://www.worshiptrench.com

the "lifehacker" of worship blogs.

focuses less on what happens on sunday and more tips, tools and best practices for monday-saturday leadership in the four trenches (people, process, design, implement).

crawl in. get dirty. serve the body.
    worshiptrench.com

Leave a comment:

• fmckinnon
    replied
    worked like a dream ... ok, and if you haven't done so already, download and install these plugins to help combat "comment spam":

Akismet
    Spam Karma

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Okay, I think I got it fixed. Check it out and let me know if it works better for you!

AG

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Fred,

It would seem that the template I chose for my blog requires logging in to allow comments or posts. I'll have to research how to rectify this, but it may mean using another template. Since I'm brand new to the whole 'blog thang', it may take me a few days to figure this out. Let me know if there are some WordPress gurus out there that may be able to help me.

AG

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks for catching that, Fred. I'll make the change right away!

In Him...

AG

Leave a comment:

• fmckinnon
    replied
    Alan,
    Looks awesome .. your writing is very intriguing ... great style. Right now, you have it setup to only allow comments if you register and login - consider removing that requirement .. most folks won't want to have to register to leave a comment ... I tried, but when I saw that I had to register and login to leave a quick comment, I walked away (but came back here for ya!)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Blog Newbie

Here's my new blog site:

http://www.alangustin.com/blog/

Bear with me while I navigate my way around the WordPress UI.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    my blog

My blog is www.worshipoftheheart.blogspot.com

Worship and theology

Leave a comment:

• Smitty
    replied
    Hey all:
    I just started my blog...not much to it yet, but hey its a start.

you can find it at:

www.davidsproblem.wordpress.com

Smitty

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hey Fred and everyone, thanks for the link love!

http://thestoutsonline.com

A blog for family, friends, and tech heads like me! Or just when you have nothing better to do then read about the Stouts.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hello everyone,

I am a Music and Education Minister in Altus, Oklahoma. I am new to the whole blogosphere and am learning as I go. God has truly been working in our church corporately and I am excited to be a part of His work.

My blog is located at: http://www.doorkeepersjournal.net

This is a blog sharing verses God has given me along with application as well. Stop by and leave a message. I look forward to getting to know many of you in the near future...Blessings!
    Last edited by Doorkeeper; 10-07-2008, 02:50 PM. Reason: shortened url

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    We started with tracks and, as of now are still using tracks, but I have gottena few guys who have commited to at least one Saturday a month, and I have some other prospects that I have not had a chance to talk to yet. Plus, someone has stepped up to oversee the other service I lead so, there will less pressure on me for that service, I can just show up and sing, or play the ole saxophone. So, I am hoping to have an actual band within the next couple weeks and then be ready to start playing for that service. Currently with the tracks I am using the service is Ok, but this service is inteded to be an Overdrive service with the kind of music that you would find at a youth rally.

Anyways, I will keep you all posted as to how it is going as I begin rehearsals with my new team.

Leave a comment:

• chipshot0701
    replied
    How has your ministry been lately? I know for awhile you were trying to get a praise and worship service started up? Is it up and running with instruments or did you do the mediashout type thingy?
    i know this is the wrong thread for this but... since youre here....lol

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Finding the time is difficult, but figuring out what to say is pretty easy. God has been working on my heart so hard in the last year that I just post what God is doing in my heart.

Leave a comment:

• chipshot0701
    replied
    how do all of you find time and how do all of you come up with so much to say?????????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X