Intro - Charles Clinkscales from Beaumont, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro - Charles Clinkscales from Beaumont, TX

I've had a ministry for the past 11 years in which I travelled fairly extensively with my band performing all original Christian music which I wrote.

One of the churches where we ministered recently offered me the position of Worship Minister which I accepted after much prayer.

I found "highest praise" and "the worship community" by randomly searching the web. I've been lurking for quite some time. Reading articles and forum discussions.

Glad to finally be a "member."

Charles,
    Great to have you here ... thanks so much. I hope you'll share some of those songs of yours in our "Song Center" here!
    Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
    blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
    www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
    www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Originally posted by Chazsi View Post
      I've had a ministry for the past 11 years in which I travelled fairly extensively with my band performing all original Christian music which I wrote.

One of the churches where we ministered recently offered me the position of Worship Minister which I accepted after much prayer.

I found "highest praise" and "the worship community" by randomly searching the web. I've been lurking for quite some time. Reading articles and forum discussions.

Glad to finally be a "member."

hey Charles, I think I might know you? What was the name of your band?

I'm from Vidor though i've been living in Dallas for quite a few years now...
      8-)

what? me worry?

Comment

Welcome to the WC, Charles!

Glad you are here.

Smitty
        Love ONE woman...MANY guitars!

www.davidsproblem.wordpress.com

Comment

Band name...

... was Chuck Free and Fresh Wind

I live in Beaumont. We tried not to play very much in "home territory."
          Last edited by Chazsi; 01-11-2010, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X