Intro - Brian from Vancouver, BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro - Brian from Vancouver, BC

Hi everyone, I work in training and support for merchandising for a major international company, and operate a music based website "on the side." I am very focused on my spirituality right now and loving it....

Hey,
    So glad you came by ... look forward to your being a part of the community here. Share more about your site ... and how did you discover TheWorshipCommunity.Com?
    Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
    blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
    www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
    www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

I actually found this site while searching for christian/worship focused websites.

My website is quite early in it's development in it's current state. I had operated a website previously for 3 years which focused on more independently released music and indie bands from Canada. I felt compelled recently when I had my spiritual awakening to completely change the format of the website to Christian music. So I made the change a few weeks ago after much consideration of the name. I decided on Moved Through Music as I am really passionate about music and am emotionally moved especially through the lyrics of Christian and worship based music.

Have a visit anytime, I welcome feedback anytime. Please keep in mind this site has only been active for 2 weeks

Comment

Welcome - sounds like a cool job!

Comment

Working...
        X