Hey there fellowshippers. Kevin in Surrey, B.C. Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey there fellowshippers. Kevin in Surrey, B.C. Canada

ok, on the advice of "irateNate", "rainsong" here to check in:-)....great looking site, Nate....
    first question:....anybody doing Lincoln Brewster's "Today is the Day"?.....and, if so, are you doing the vocal "oh,oh,oh -- oh's"?.....and do you have the guitarist to pull off his cool lead break?.....or is it being done in a more "congregationally friendly" manner? or what?......(ooohh, cool little icons at the bottom of the page...oooh, oooh....).....

oh....I'm a worship leader at Hope Community Church in Cloverdale, B.C.
    teach guitar. (played..ahh...some 40 odd yrs)..........
    3 kids. 1 grand-daughter,1 grand-son, 1 grand-daughter "on the way".....52 yrs young, ready to retire from 35 yrs at Smurfit-MBI, being a Rotary Machine Operator (or "cardboard box maker....and I need more guitars......
    Last edited by K-man; 03-28-2009, 04:52 PM.

K-man,
    Awesome, so glad to have you here, and excited that other members are referring others!

I haven't done that song yet, though I love it a lot ... IF/WHEN I do the song, I doubt we'll do the "oh, oh".

If you have a guitarist who can shred Lincoln Brewster's solos ... wow, I'm saying go for it, unless people began to focus their worship on the guitarist, instead of God!
    Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
    blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
    www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
    www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Working...
    X