Wus Crackalack'n ya'll?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wus Crackalack'n ya'll?

hey, guys. The name is Alec Forman. Im a Graduate of Southeastern University, where I studied Music under Pastor Wayne Lee jr, and Dr. Mark Rutland, who is taking over at Orel Roberts University.

I then moved to South Carolina, where I interned Under Sam and Paula Shelton, and Apostle Ron Carpenter at Redemption World Outreach Center.

I stayed in South Carolina for 2 years, serving as a Youth Worship Leader, and a band member of the Redemption Band on Sunday mornings.

My Favorite things include, an acoustic Guitar, a bible, a journal, 3 candles and maybe a coke.

it will be 5 years that i've been playing guitar in August of 09, and it will be 4 years that I have been involved in Music, or worship full time.

I didnt know it was what I wanted to do until I joined the tour team at southeatern. After that, I lived, ate, slept, and breathed worship and the joy it brought me.

One of my favorite things to do is write songs, so Ive always got my head stuck in psalms trying to pick Davids brain, and learn from him.

My favorite part of a worship service is when you get done building through a pre-chorus toward the end of a song, go back to the chorus kill the music and just let the crowd sing either to an acoustic guitar or a piano. To hear God's people praise him has to be the most heavenly sound ever produced, and woudnt you know it, God always seems to like those moments the best...

I play a taylor, and a 94' 40th anniversary stratocaster. Those are my babies, and no, you cannot have them. (i have been asked)

It's a pleasure, and an honor to serve God, and I look forward to learning from all who are apart of the Kingdom of God here at this site, and all around the world, and hopefully I can offer a little something myself.

God bless!!

Alec,
    Awesome - glad to have you here. Dude, I think I've led worship at your church in Roanoake - a few years ago ... I led at a church up there for some youth revival - I can't even remember the evangelists' name ...

Anyway - it's great to have you. I didn't know Mark Rutland was moving to OK to take over ORU? Wow - I love Mark. I've known him since ... well, since not many people knew him. My entire immediate family (and much of my extended family, uncles, aunts, and cousins) were all born again under his ministry, and Spirit-filled.

Good to have you!
    Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
    blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
    www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
    www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Welcome to the WC, Alec!

I don't want your guitars...want one of mine? (kidding)

Glad you are here.

Smitty
      Love ONE woman...MANY guitars!

www.davidsproblem.wordpress.com

Comment

So great to have you with us here! Welcome!!

Comment

Working...
        X