Ben Abu Saada from Overland Park, KS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Abu Saada from Overland Park, KS

Howdy. I'm a full time worship Pastor at Grace Church in Overland Park, KS. I've served as a volunteer worship leader there since 2001 and was hired full time as worship director in 2004. I was ordained as pastor of worship in January 2007. Always looking for opportunities to grow and learn from other worship leaders.

See you!

hey Ben it is nice to meet you! Love your little saying about cowbells.....you've been in KS too long! Hope to hear more from you soon. God bless you and your ministry!

Comment

Welcome! My old friends, Jason & Sara Ochs, live in Overland Park, KS...I've known her since her last name was Payeur and she was, oh, about 6 months old. Wonderful folks.

Comment

Thanks fellas!

Comment

Hi Ben

Originally posted by babusaada View Post
          Howdy. I'm a full time worship Pastor at Grace Church in Overland Park, KS. I've served as a volunteer worship leader there since 2001 and was hired full time as worship director in 2004. I was ordained as pastor of worship in January 2007. Always looking for opportunities to grow and learn from other worship leaders.

See you!
          Good to see ya here...NOW this place is truly legit with the likes of my fellow Star Wars-loving worship leader dude.

RK

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Hey -
              Welcome, welcome - I've enjoyed your blog!
              Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
              blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
              www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
              www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Hey and welcome. I checked out the music clips on your site. Tight arrangements, dude. Loved 'em. Seems like an all-around sweet joint, this Grace Church place.

Comment

I'd just like to point out that the 'more cowbell' has nothing to do with Kansas and EVERYTHING to do with Christopher Walkken and Will Ferrell.

And AMEN to that.

Travis
                  Travis Paulding,
                  Production & Technology Director, St. Simons Community Church
                  www.sscommunitychurch.com
                  twitter.com/tpaulding

Comment

...Blue Oyster Cult, anyone?

Comment

I gotta feva...and the only perscription...is more cowbell. Pretty soon you'll be wearing gold plated diapers.

Thanks for the notes guys!

Comment

Working...
                      X