Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro - Brandon from Raleigh, NC

Hello-

My name is Brandon. I'm a vocalist in the praise team at Fuquay Varina United Methodist Church in Fuquay Varina, NC. I've been with this church for 8yrs now, and have been involved with the praise team for most of that time. I've also participated in most of the other music ministries at our church at one time or another including worship choir, cantata choirs, handbells, and a variety of small ensembles.

I don't have any experience with praise teams outside of my church, so I'm interested in seeing how other teams do things.

Looking forward to meeting the folks here.

Brandon

Welcome, Brandon! I'm a newbie myself but already I have been encouraged and blessed by this community. I hope you find it helpful as well.

Comment

Blessings to you Brandon, and Welcome. From one newbie to another, LOL

Comment

Welcome, Brandon - jump right in and make yourself at home! You can use the search feature you can subscribe to threads or topics via email, or RSS. Have fun!
        Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
        blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
        www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
        www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Welcome Brandon, I hope that there is someway that we can help and encourage you. I know that this group has been both a help and an encouragement to me.

Comment

Glad to meet you, Brandon. Looking forward to getting acquainted.

Comment

Working...
            X