Hey Everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everybody

Ran across this site today. Looks like a great place to network and communicate w/ others doing the same thing I am.

I'm a worship leader at The Church at Chapel in Atlanta, Georgia. www.churchatchapelhill.com

I lead from the guitar or keys. Influences are: Coldplay/U2/Tomlin/Hillsong

Anyway - just wanted to say "hey".

bdivine
    PS 100

Welcome. I am sure that youwill find this a great place to ask questions and get answers. Sometimes they are not the answers we want to hear, but I think that we are called as Christians to give each other the hard answers. So, welcome and enjoy.

Comment

Hey,
      Welcome! We're down on St. Simons Island, GA and have lots of friends in ATL - what part are you in?
      Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
      blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
      www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
      www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

I'm on the west side of Atl. Douglasville. We vacation in St. Simons every year. I love that place.

Comment

Brandon Divine! How the heck are ya, man? How's ole' Jeremiah Stingl doing these days? You probably don't remember me, but I played keys a couple of times with Master's (from Griffin) at your church. Jeremiah was a third year in Master's my first year.

It's cool to see someone I know from north georgia here! You guys respect old Brandon, he's the real deal. I speak from experience: CCH is the real deal.

Comment

Hey man. Yeah i remember you. Great to see you on here as well. Actually kinda crazy to run into someone I know w/in the first few days of joining this forum. Things are going great. Jeremiah and Bianca are both doing a phenomenal job. We're all having a blast.

Talk to ya later.

Comment

Working...
            X