Any Florida Folks here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Florida Folks here

Hey, I just wanted to see if there were any Florida people around here. If so let me know where you are at, I think it would be great to meet some local people in addition to the ones I will meet from other areas.

I am about 45 minutes from the FL line. I am about 1 hour from Jacksonville.

Comment

I'm in Florida. I think you said you're in Winter Haven in one of your other posts. I'm in Port Richey, so we're like an hour and a half from each other. Nice to have another Florida boy on the forum.

Comment

I'm in Florida, but a lot of people think of it as Lower Alabama. We live in Gulf Breeze, just outside Pensacola.

Comment

nice to see some other Florida folks on here. Who knows, maybe some time I could come and visit your churches.

Comment

hey gang -
            I need to post a forum-wide announcement, but one thing we've done here is start a monthly "TheWorshipCommunity - Local Edition" gathering where we have lunch and talk about worship, etc. It's harder to do with out-of-towners, but try hooking up with some of the other worship pastors in your town ... that's a good way to get them engaged here at TWC as well!
            Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
            blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
            www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
            www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Originally posted by carguy1 View Post
              nice to see some other Florida folks on here. Who knows, maybe some time I could come and visit your churches.
              Y'all come on!

Comment

I still feel like a misfit here in blazing hot IOWA! where the current temp is round' 16 degrees right now!
                any of you have good contacts at a reliable car dealership for an F and I guy?
                I didn't mean to be inaccurate, but I wasn't trying to be precise.

Comment

Englewood, FL

...but only about five times a year. Plan to retire there in about five years. We worship at Lakeside Lutheran Church in Venice, FL. I fumble around with accoustic and hollow body electric...love to sing and am in a quartet and two choirs. I have a couple of music software programs that are awesome.

Comment

Working...
                  X