Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X Factor Auditions-prayer

Hey guys,

An acquaintance of mine was involved with sound engineering at the regional pre-auditions for Simon Cowell's new program "X Factor" and he talked me into auditioning.

As a result both myself and a friend from my church ended up winning airfare, hotel rooms and front-of-the-line tickets to the auditions in Seattle this Wednesday.

I'm definitely not going into this with high expectations--just to have fun and gain experience, but I would really appreciate prayers on my behalf. I want to be healthy, able to do my best and to present my talent and personality confidently. I'm not sure why God has allowed this door to open--but both my friend and I already had opportunities to pray with and minister to people in and around the regional audition process.

If you would pray for us this week, we would be so grateful.

Thanks,
    Trent

Trent,
    That's awesome - I tried replying back to you via Facebook chat the other day but I think you were gone already.
    Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
    blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
    www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
    www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Praying for you Trent!
      Associate Director of Worship & Media at St. Simons Community Church .He is also the content curator and editor here at The Worship Community.

Comment

Congrats we'll be praying for you....

Comment

Sweet opportunity! Praying for you both!
          Eric Frisch
          www.ericfrisch.com

Comment

Prayers offered.

Comment

Working...
            X