Worshiping in Jerusalem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worshiping in Jerusalem...

Tuesday I am leaving for Israel. While there I will be ministering in the nation and at a spiritual warfare and worship conference in The city of Jerusalem. This is a great honor and I need your prayers. Safe travels and all that, but especially that I hear from the throneroom of heaven and that the words I speak be only those that God wants to speak to his people. Also, this conference will be the biggest crowd I have ministered to and also played in front of, so pray I handle ministry and worship with excellence.

Mathew,
    This sounds amazing - I hope you'll keep posting updates here for us!
    Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
    blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
    www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
    www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Originally posted by matreames View Post
      Tuesday I am leaving for Israel. While there I will be ministering in the nation and at a spiritual warfare and worship conference in The city of Jerusalem. This is a great honor and I need your prayers. Safe travels and all that, but especially that I hear from the throneroom of heaven and that the words I speak be only those that God wants to speak to his people. Also, this conference will be the biggest crowd I have ministered to and also played in front of, so pray I handle ministry and worship with excellence.
      cool! I'm leaving Germany at 5 AM this morning to go play all over Israel in the next week; Jerusalem on Thursday.

Where will you be?
      8-)

what? me worry?

Comment

It's too bad you couldn't write back...

we've had an unbelievably powerful time in Israel this week...still a few more days to go. We started in Beersheva, then Tiberias, then Ariel, now Jerusalem.

We rented a hall in the King David Hotel to intercede and hold worship warfare for the people of Jerusalem. We've been told by many on the staff here that "something" is different about us. (I'm with 115 German christians)

Hillary Clinton's entourage checked her in about an hour after we were set up. Seems somewhat prophetic....

We knew this place is strategic because this is where heads of State always stay. Obama, Clinton, Bush have all stayed here, not to mention every other visiting head of State or VIP.

The Lord has certainly been glorified and we've established shalom here for at least the time being. I believe we have confused the plans of the enemy for this week at least...and you never know how important the timing of that can be.

On to Haifa....
        8-)

what? me worry?

Comment

Yeah, sorry, but I had Zero time to do anything else on this trip. The Lord moved mightily, when we were in Jerusalem, we were at Mt. Zion Hotel which is also home to Succat Hallel, One of the four Houses of Prayer in Jerusalem. We led several sets there in the prayer room, (Billy Davis Jr. led the set before us the first night, it was cool, the guy is really awesome, I got to breakfast with him the next day at our hotel.)

Our first set was supposed to Go from 10-11 pm and then a korean church was to take 11-12. But during our set, the power of God came so strong. I do not know why, but this was so much more powerful and 'weighty' than any set I had been involved in previous. When the Korean team showed up at 10:45 The got lost in the presence and ended up laid out on the floor worshiping. So the Korean pastor told us to keep going until the spirit lifted and asked us if we would minister to the people while the set kept going, so several of us just prayed for the different people in the room. God brought freedom and deliverance and peace to a lot of People. It was awesome. we finally finished at 12am and the nightwatch people took over.

That is just one night of the trip, I am going to work out bolgging the rest, and post a link for you guys... Right now, I am still having trouble processing everything that The Lord has done in me during the last 2 weeks.

Comment

Cool...yea, I know Rick Riddings (founder/owner of Succat Hillel) and I was nearby at the King David Hotel. Dang...we could have met up.

And this was my 4th trip to the Land so I know what you mean about it being intensely powerful. It gets better every time....

Can't wait to read your blog. My story of the last few days could make a major motion picture but no one would believe it. I was there and still find it hard to believe.
            8-)

what? me worry?

Comment

Working...
            X