Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yod & Me

Hey all,

Just wanted to share that I had the great privilege of meeting Yod face to face on Friday and it was a short but sweet time of getting to know each other a little bit over some "sweet" tea. (Well, mine was unsweet but that's irrelevant).

Wanted to just publicly thank Yod, for taking the time out of his really busy traveling schedule to make a quick stop in little ol Quitman Georgia to meet up!

I enjoyed it!

Me and the wife listened to your CD all the way to Jesup and back! Great stuff! My favorite, I think, is number 1! And I also really loved the "Rose" song.

Great to meet you!
    Associate Director of Worship & Media at St. Simons Community Church .He is also the content curator and editor here at The Worship Community.

Well shucks....the pleasure was all mine!? Too bad we didn't have enough time to write a song together. Aren't you behind schedule???
    8-)

what? me worry?

Comment

Yod and me, too

I had the pleasure of meeting Yod in January when he came to our church for a concert. It was a great experience and we have already taught our church three of his songs. My kids absolutely love listening to your CD Hallelu Et Adonai and love tracks 3 and 9 (they ask for them by number...) but have memorized all the songs.

Comment

Yod - wassup? You were that close to St. Simons Island, and I missed a visit? Where are you from?
        Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
        blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
        www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
        www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Fred, you are too busy for your own forum! So, yes, I drove by St Simons a couple of months ago but didn't want to barge in on ya. It was a little awkward meeting Russ because he wasn't expecting it either.

I'm from Dallas but never there. I'll be in the Carolinas next August. Maybe we can have coffee together then?
          8-)

what? me worry?

Comment

Yod, any time, anytime!
            Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
            blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
            www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
            www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Working...
            X