Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Streaming Church Services?

Hello all...

A few weeks ago Shannon shared on another post how he greatly admired the worship at Grace Midtown (among others). I did a search on that site and saw they had a service that they streamed over the web. This past Sunday I sampled some of the worship (as best as I could... I was getting ready for my own service then).

Anyway, it got me thinking. Are there other "cutting-edge" or "favorite" worship services that I ought to check out, for my research as to where the pulse of P&W is nowadays? I can't say I'm sold on the worship-team-as-performers-model (in contrast to worship-team-as-facilitators-in-congregational-singing-model), but I am open to having my mind changed.
    Nick Alexander
    Host, The Prayer Meeting Podcast
    Worship that is Contemporary, Traditional, Charismatic, Contemplative, Spontaneous, based on the Church calendar, play it whenever you want.
    Find out what Nick Alexander can do for your conference, retreat or workshop.

Check out bridgechurch.tv it is streamed live Sunday at 9:45 and then put on their web site to be watched anytime later.

Comment

• NickAlexander
      NickAlexander commented
      Editing a comment
      > to be watched anytime later.

Sorry to be nosy, but do they have the proper licenses for this?

Yes they do!

Comment

Working...
    X