X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sethdekkenga
    started a topic File Sharing - Google Docs

File Sharing - Google Docs

I figured this would be the best place to put this, although the reason I thought of it was messing around in the song sharing forums. If it's moved, or shared, or linked, or whatever... it's all good!

I'm not sure how many of you use Google (gmail or any other part of their services), but their Google Docs has been limited to files like word documents, spreadsheets, PDFs, pretty basic stuff. They recently opened it up to ANY file type. I am using it now for uploading song files, videos, etc. to share. It's really slick, and FREE up to the amount of space that you have free under your email account. Check it out. Maybe there's something else that works better out there, but I use google for e-mail and junk, so it's very nice to have it all integrated and easily make a file public (totally open or invite specific people that have rights to view/download it).

Guest replied
    I have used BOX.NET before also..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I had seen the change, but had not really considered the opportunity. I need a way/place to do exactly what you are talking about. Thanks for filling in the blanks for me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X