Please Pray For My Wife

cool ... hope it goes well!
    Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
    blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
    www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
    www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Oh Wow. Those were pretty stinkin' funny. I love the whole Sonic thing. Good call on that one.

Comment

Thanks. I love the sonic commercials.

We're hoping for 300 families to come through this year. We had 100 last year.

trunkortreatobx.com

Nate
        Practical Worship

Please Pray For My Wife

Comment

Nice work! I love Sonic's commercials, especially the hubby and wife!!
          Associate Director of Worship & Media at St. Simons Community Church .He is also the content curator and editor here at The Worship Community.

Comment

Way cool,

We've done something like this over here in Oregon for the past few years but have never used a stand alone website for promotion.

Why'd you chose this route and what other promotions are you using?

Steve

Comment

Promotions:

We're using the videos only in church to create a buzz.

We purchased 1000 double-sided business card invites. 20 each of these will be given to every elementary school classroom in two of our local schools.

We printed tons of posters that are being displayed all over the community as well as in the two local elementary schools I mentioned above.

We've got radio ads going on all next week.

We've got newspaper ads going out next week.

All of our communications point people toward the website.

We chose the stand alone website because this is a bridging event, which means our sole purpose is to show the love of Christ to people. (although we won't be disappointed if these things happen) Our primary goal is NOT to bring people into the church, is NOT to promote ourselves in the community, is NOT to do something that nobody else is doing. We want people to see the website and NOT think that we've got an alterior motive, so our church "marketing" presence is not highly visable anywhere in this event. They'll know it's us, but that doesn't need to be the first thing they see or think of.

Nate
              Practical Worship

Please Pray For My Wife

Comment

Working...
              X