!-- Beacon Ads Ad Code -->

Sponsor Ad:

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to video record the service to duplicate at 2nd campus - Camera recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to video record the service to duplicate at 2nd campus - Camera recommendations?

So we're losing our associate/campus pastor and we're seeing this as an opportunity to work on some unity between our 2 campuses. The move we're considering is for our senior pastor to preach at our 8:00 service and be video recorded, then take that recording to our 2nd campus (a 9:30 service) to be played after live worship and other service items. My question is about good quality camera recommendations for such. We'd like to go ahead and purchase a good camera that can not only suffice for recording to hard disk or some digital format but also to eventually to be used in conjunction with other cameras for a more live simulcast and webcasting. We'll be saving some $$$ which can be utilized for getting some top notch gear, I just need to get my head in the game regarding such. Even if you point me in the direction of self-educating myself about them. THANKS in advance.

Herr seems to be a good article on a site focused on church production:

http://www.churchproduction.com/stor...amera-bargains

Comment

Working...
    X