"Happily Ever After" Series Art Design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Happily Ever After" Series Art Design

Here is what the graphic design department was given to base our design off of. Any ideas?

"Okay guys. We are thinking of calling this Deut. series "Happily Ever After?"

I think it works because it is a story of Israel's passing from slavery in the Promise Land of Canaan. They had some great promises.
    So perhaps a summary could go like this:

Happily Ever After: Once upon a time, God delivered the nation of Israel from slavery and offered them a land of their own, a land of promise. And yet they wandered in the wilderness for 40 years. In the book of Deuteronomy, Moses speaks to the Israelites preparing them to finally cross over into the Promised land of Canaan. He reminds them they were slaves in Egypt, speaks to their their wanderings in the wilderness, and proclaims what will be necessary if they to enter and remain in the place of promise.

Does the story end happily ever after? Are we promised a "Happily Ever After" ending today? Join us as we remember this story from "Once Upon a Time" and learn the modern lessons of Egypt, the Wilderness, and Canaan."
    Be Awesome for God!

Chris Moncus
    Personal Blog | Chris Moncus Photography

Other places to find me:
    flickr | FaceBook | Twitter

Please forward all answers to me before the 11:30 Eval Meeting so I can seem impressive. LOL
    Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
    blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
    www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
    www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

So... anyone have any ideas of this? I'd love some input before I have to lay down the graphics.
      Be Awesome for God!

Chris Moncus

Other places to find me:

Comment

Here is the first stab at the art for the next series at church. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Any flickr users please click the image and comment there also.

NOTE:
        The Happily Ever After text is purposefully distorted that much and is thus hard to read. It will be accompanied by clearly typed text above it. No worries on that.

Last edited by chrismoncus; 09-26-2007, 12:02 AM.
        Be Awesome for God!

Chris Moncus

Other places to find me:

Comment

Working...
        X