Percussion loops for ipad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Percussion loops for ipad

I'm looking for free percussion loops for playing on my ipad (I'm also open for playing on my laptop).

Criteria: I'm looking for congas, bongos & cajon loops. I need software that will allow me to string multiple songs together with different loops & tempos. It is obviously not practical for us to have to close & open files between each song....

Ideas?

Originally posted by gregrjones View Post
    I'm looking for free percussion loops for playing on my ipad (I'm also open for playing on my laptop).

Criteria: I'm looking for congas, bongos & cajon loops. I need software that will allow me to string multiple songs together with different loops & tempos. It is obviously not practical for us to have to close & open files between each song....

Ideas?
    You can put any loops you want in WorshipSong Band. (www.worshipsong.com/band) It is for multitracks, but they can be a single track, and you could string them into a set list). It has a few other features you might find interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkSnyder View Post
      You can put any loops you want in WorshipSong Band. (www.worshipsong.com/band) It is for multitracks, but they can be a single track, and you could string them into a set list). It has a few other features you might find interesting.
      I also looking for pre made percussion (congas, bongos, cajon, etc) loops. I have found free ones but the variance in volume levels is an issue.

Comment

Working...
      X