!-- Beacon Ads Ad Code -->

Sponsor Ad:

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please, wich music program/DAW is the best for "classical music orchestra" music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please, wich music program/DAW is the best for "classical music orchestra" music?

I would be deeply thankfull for help with recommendation wich you think are the best music program/DAW with high quality virtual instruments for "classical music orchestra" music production, with instruments like violin, cello, harp, trumpet, strings, piano, synth´s and likewise.

It can cost money it does not have to be free.
    I want a program with many instruments and high quality sound, I´m not intrested in loops becauce I want to create the music from scratch using the midi keyboard to make my own melodys with the virtuell instruments.

I´m new in worship music production so I would need help with recomendations, there are so many programs and I dont know wich to choose.

Shalom : )

/Maria
    https://twitter.com/MariaBencic
    Last edited by Maria Melody; 02-09-2021, 05:59 PM.

Hi Maria,

Do you have a Mac or PC?

I have experience producing music and if you own a Mac computer I would advise investing in Logic Pro. It has built in music libraries with digital instruments, allowing you to compose beautiful orchestral music from scratch.

For PC I use Reaper, but have over the years purchased quite a few plug ins. The good orchestral plug-ins are usually hundreds of gigabytes and require a good system to run. Really depends on what you're going for!

Comment

Hi Josiah

Thank you you immensely for your answer, reaper sounds good, I have a PC, and I have just started music producing so I am deeply gratefull for every advice I can get. What kind of music genre do you produce in your music?

Does reaper have all the orchestra music instruments, and do you know if there is a list of all the instruments one can read?

Thank you you again for your help and kindness

/Maria

Comment

• Josiah
        Josiah commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Maria,

I have produced many genres over the years, EDM, rock, metal.

Reaper doesn't really come with a lot of intruments built in, so you have to go our and research (VST's) 'virtual studio technology'.

These are little programs from all kinds of developers that do EVERYTHING and they 'plug-in' to Reaper, that's why we call VSTs plug-ins.

As a starting point, I would reccomend you start researching free orchestral plug-ins to download and start using inside Reaper.

It's the cheapest, fastest way to start getting your hands dirty.

If you ever run into something 'techy' that's confusing feel free to hit me up but there is always a Youtube tutorial that can help. Just take it slowly and do your research and you'll be making beautiful Orchestral music in no time at all. Good luck Maria!

• Maria Melody
        Maria Melody commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Josiah!

Okey, thank you so much for the explanation : )

and thank you also for the opportunityto write to you if I need help with any technical things, thats really kind! Its very helpfull when one is new in music production like I.

Shalom
        /Maria

Hi Josiah!

Okey, thank you so much for the explanation : )

and thank you also for the opportunityto write to you if I need help with any technical things, thats really kind! Its very helpfull when one is new in music production like I.

Shalom
      /Maria

Comment

Working...
      X