Garage band for iPad backing Tracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage band for iPad backing Tracks

Hi I am new here. To cut a long story short, I am part of a small mission church and we are always struggling for musicians so I have started making backing track arrangements to play live using my iPad and garageband. The flexibility has been great; can change keys easily, mute the bass part if a bass player rolls up etc. i'm not a guitar player, but between the software instruments on board and supplementing with some from Logic pro I'm pretty happy with the results. I would love to be able to share these with other small churches who find themelves in a similar predicament.
    Questions: does anyone know if such a forum exists to share backing track arrangements?
    Does anyone here want to have a listen or use them?

Here is what I've done so far:

Glory in the highest
    Wonderful maker
    Holy spirit rain down
    How great is our God
    Hungry
    This kingdom
    How great is our God
    Wonderful maker
    Always
    Still
    God of wonders
    I could sing of your love for ever
    I'm your servant
    Come fill me again
    Nothing but the blood
    Ancient of days
    How great thou art
    All bowed down
    The heaven's Shall declare
    Let your mercy reign
    Trust and obey
    Last edited by Stabby; 11-03-2015, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Hi Stabby,
      I come from a very similar church situation.....so I do keyboards myself, and then am getting help from Band-in-a-box, export the tracks to Logic, convert it to WAV files, then import it into the Pro-Wave player in Worshipbackingband.......a bit of a long process, but it seems to do the job. Worshipbackingband does not have an IPAD app yet, so it runs off my Macbook Pro, and I use a bluetooth keyboard to avoid making it look like I'm checking email in the middle of the worship session!

I'm curious to know if you can jump between song sections in Garage band, because that's the one function that I need the most while doing a song.
      And yes, the 'good' backing tracks are not cheap....so I'm also looking for a sharing forum, where kind-hearted folk will not mind sharing!

Comment

I'd be interested if people wanted to share tracks over on our WorshipSong forums. All the better if they were prepped so they would run in our WorshipSong Band app. While WSB does not so software instruments except pads and metronome, it does a good job of playing back multitracks with integrated chord charts, etc, and it runs on any platform you will be using (except Linux).

Comment

Hey,

I was searching about the GarageBand and found this great article

Hope, you would like it, Thanks.
          Download GarageBand for Windows PC (Computer and laptop). Exact right procedure stepwise *Updated GUIDE* for Windows 7, 8, 10

Comment

I am searching the method to download garageband for pc and found good information.
            GarageBand for PC. GarageBand for Windows PC to compose music from your PC. Step by step guide to download garageband on PC and start mixing up music

Comment

This is the guide you can use to download GarageBand for windows
              Garageband for PC: Complete Guide to Get GarageBand for Windows XP, 7,8 and latest Windows 10 by using Apple emulator or Android emulators like Bluestacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz3569 View Post
                Hey,

I was searching about the GarageBand and found this great article

Hope, you would like it, Thanks.

Thanks for sharing. you can find useful tips on how to run garageband on pc here: https://garagebandforpc.online
                You are in love with the Garage Band app. You wish to play GarageBand on your PC. You want all the features and don’t wish to miss anything. We have got you covered. From newbies to pro musicians, everyone seems to be allured with the Garageband for Windows PC. The software is available on two …

Comment

Working...
                X