Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk-To-Text Captioning for Hearing Impaired Worshippers

Blessed day y'all,
    Haven't really abused y'all with my silly questions, so here it goes: is there a software program out there that will capture live speach, create it to text for the hearing impaired? I'm sure there is, but having difficulty with the search. We've just been blessed with a family of worshippers which are hearing impaired and I'd like to provide them with a better, low cost way for connection. Thanks y'all

Originally posted by jreimer View Post
    Blessed day y'all,
    Haven't really abused y'all with my silly questions, so here it goes: is there a software program out there that will capture live speach, create it to text for the hearing impaired? I'm sure there is, but having difficulty with the search. We've just been blessed with a family of worshippers which are hearing impaired and I'd like to provide them with a better, low cost way for connection. Thanks y'all

Captioning for live events - like on television - is done by trained speech-to-text reporters, not software. They have similar training to court reporters.

Speech to text software is available, but is nowhere near fast enough or reliable enough for live transcription.

Comment

Working...
    X