X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nomad100
    started a topic pay for music/tech director position

pay for music/tech director position

So i have an interview at a church wednesday night. I thought it was for a worship leader position but it turned out to be a music director position, and though they don't realize it also a technical director position in one. They want me to install a sound system and run it.

This is a part time position, how much should i be expecting to get paid for this kind of position? they said 10-15hrs a week. I already have a full time job, so to be worth not having a life i'd need something substantial.

• fmckinnon
    replied
    That definitely sounds like a fair rate, especially w/ your bio and training ...

Leave a comment:

• believermix
    replied
    I am the head of production at a new church plant, so I unfortunately don't get paid ... But I would say 15 dollars an hour or so. It depends on the situation. I would quote them a fee for the install though, cause that is a bunch of work. But for regular service, I would say an hourly rate would do.

Leave a comment:

• dtpuga
    replied
    Pay is relative. Your experience would determine a lot and your responsibility for others would also factor in a lot.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X