Tech Specs for Weddings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Specs for Weddings?

Question: Does your church have a set of tech specifications that is given to a couple who are using your facility for a wedding?

I'm thinking of helpful statements like: 'we are able to play CD's, but not aiff files on a thumb drive'. Or 'we are able to play DVD's, but not QuickTime files on a CD-Rom'. Or 'we are able to run your ppt presentation, but if the embedded audio file is on your computer across the state... too bad for you.'

All of this said in our best sweet voice, of course

So... anyone have a great example of such specifications?

We have a multiple page "facility rental guide" that goes to anyone looking to rent the facility. It only has general ideas and nothing as specific as you are talking about. Basically we ask them to contact us at least a month out from their event to confirm any audio or video needs and we go over the specifics with them. The guide does list out basic fees for rental and tech staff if needed. It also lists services we will not provide, such as videography.

Hope this helps.
    Travis Paulding,
    Production & Technology Director, St. Simons Community Church
    www.sscommunitychurch.com
    twitter.com/tpaulding

Comment

Kim, if you need a copy of the guide Travis aluded to, shoot me a dm or email, and I'll send it to you as a .pdf.
      Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
      blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
      www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
      www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Working...
      X