!-- Beacon Ads Ad Code -->

Sponsor Ad:

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone using your iPhone or iPad on stage for worship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letigioaaron
    replied
    Hello guys! Do you know about Pads? It is the sound that plays behind on a worship song likely used my Hillsongs, Planetshakers etc..
    you only need a Phone to Play along with it.

http://worshippads.blogspot.com/

Visit my blog for affordable Audio Pads and help our music ministry grow.

God Bless.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by IKObi View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! Most of the thread talks about using it to replace your music set lists and lead sheets.

Anyone using iOS to process sound or as a midi sound module?
    The other thread is intended to share how you use it.. It just happens that most people use it as a music book.. There is at least 1 posting about using it for sound.

Originally posted by Crossroadsworship View Post
    I know that this is a little bit off-topic but the topic was originally about the iPad. I am brand-new on this forum and I saw the topic and wanted to chat about it. I use an app called unreal book by Aron Nelson. It is the best five dollars anyone will ever spend in the music business on an app. It is sort of a PDF reader and a whole lot more. You can create set list and send them to everybody on the team. You can attach the original song to the file itself the iTunes. It has a built-in metronome. You can highlight, annotate. With one button you can send an email PDF of the file you're looking at. You can create lists within the entire database. They also make a compatible page turner pedal to turn pages with your foot instead of your hands. Everyone I've shown this program to has fallen in love with it and used it and told their friends about it. I hope this post has been helpful to some of you. I look forward to reading all of your post and getting to know all of you.

God bless,
    Michael
    You will want to post in the thread called "iPad in Worship setting".. Lots more talking happening there..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by chrisburke; 03-29-2012, 07:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I know that this is a little bit off-topic but the topic was originally about the iPad. I am brand-new on this forum and I saw the topic and wanted to chat about it. I use an app called unreal book by Aron Nelson. It is the best five dollars anyone will ever spend in the music business on an app. It is sort of a PDF reader and a whole lot more. You can create set list and send them to everybody on the team. You can attach the original song to the file itself the iTunes. It has a built-in metronome. You can highlight, annotate. With one button you can send an email PDF of the file you're looking at. You can create lists within the entire database. They also make a compatible page turner pedal to turn pages with your foot instead of your hands. Everyone I've shown this program to has fallen in love with it and used it and told their friends about it. I hope this post has been helpful to some of you. I look forward to reading all of your post and getting to know all of you.

God bless,
    Michael

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have started using my iPhone 3gs as an instrument integrated into my guitar rig.
    ....yeah I'm just crazy like that haha

I am running a free ios synth app called Alchemy by Camel Audio
    i set it to play a pad or soundscape,
    and run it into the effects loop of a Johnson millennium amp
    and add effects ...and then loop it

then switch the amp inputs to play over top of the loop
    (and I have another tube amp running parallel also with a tc m350 in the loop ....btw)

it gives me a cool pad to play over
    and is a dead ringer for the intro on Found by Hillsong United!
    and some thick JesusCulture IHOP sounding pads and stuff

I am using the IOS alchemy synth live for the first time Christmas night.

I also am liking an app called looptastic for trance and ambient loops too.
    I am definitely integrating an iPad into the live synth mix very soon.

The free stuff works so well that I am going to pro upgrade both Alchemy and looptastic.
    I am loving the new synth technology for ios ....way better than just managing set lists.

Leave a comment:

• efrisch
    replied
    That software and interface are very intriguing to me... I remember looking for VSTs/softsynths for the iPad shortly after it came out, but didn't really find anything. I've been looking for a new sound module solution lately and this might be just the thing... could lead to the purchase of my first "iProduct". Thanks for mentioning it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks for the heads up! Most of the thread talks about using it to replace your music set lists and lead sheets.

Anyone using iOS to process sound or as a midi sound module?

Leave a comment:

• Wannabe a Worshiper
    replied
    there was a similar thread on here awhile back. Here is the link to it.
    http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/f...orship-Setting
    Tom

Leave a comment:

• IKObi
    started a topic Anyone using your iPhone or iPad on stage for worship?

Anyone using your iPhone or iPad on stage for worship?

I just started using this live with our iRig Midi controlling SampleTank iOS. So much easier to just show up with my iPod and iRig Midi to plug into the house keyboard than to bring my whole keyboard!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=kc7Q3AxMXWM
Working...
X