Rondo Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rondo Music

Does anybody out there have any experience with this company? I met a guitarist recently who plays a beautiful red guitar he got from them. Fit and finish on the guitar is flawless. He LOVES it. I checked out their website - www.rondomusic.com, and the prices are just crazy cheap.

Testimonials? Horror Stories?

Smitty
    Love ONE woman...MANY guitars!

www.davidsproblem.wordpress.com

Rhondo

A couple of years ago I bought a Les copy (Agile) from them. I love the guitar. I have had great luck with it. I found it when one of my rhythm players showed up with one. Two of my guys use them regularly. Much better than dropping 2K on a Les. I think the guy there is named Kurt. Very helpful. Hope this helps.

Matt

Comment

Thanks, Matt. It DOES help. The guy I met, with the red guitar, loved his guitar from them. Flawless paint, bound body and fretboard, two octave neck,and a SET neck...for $180.00 (WITH shipping)!

Anybody else?

Smitty
      Love ONE woman...MANY guitars!

www.davidsproblem.wordpress.com

Comment

Great Guitars, Great Prices

I have nothing but praise for Rondo Music. My guitars include an SX short scale bass, and my son has an Agile LP copy and SX acoustic electric. Iíve also gifted two other SX guitars. From this, several friends have purchased from Rondo and are well satisfied. The SX series is cheapest but still great for beginners or for mods, upgrades and tinkering if youíre into that stuff. The Agile series is more expensive but better quality. I think their acoustics are about what youíd expect for a cheap guitar, but their electrics seem to be a cut or two ahead of pack at their price point.

My only less than positive experience was an Agile strat copy. It had a beautiful flamed top and sounded just like a Strat should but the neck had a warp or something, never could get a decently low action without massive fret buzz. I tweaked, adjusted and spent more time on it than I probably should have before contacting Kurt at Rondo. He was absolutely great to deal with and had no problem with me returning it even though Iíd had it quite a while by then. I would have gladly taken an exchange but he was out of that model at the time. He was great to work with and I am confident he will take care of you if there is a problem, or even if you just decide you donít like whatever you ordered.

Bottom line, I wouldnít hesitate to order from Rondo again. I eventually ended up with an American Deluxe Strat, but I still have to fight the urge for another Agile to leave at church for backup and practice.

Kevin

Comment

Guys, this thread comes at a great time... I'm looking into the possibility of my first electric right now, and it seems that my tiny budget would take me quite a bit farther with this company than it would with the "big brands" - definitely appreciate the positive reviews!
          Eric Frisch
          www.ericfrisch.com

Comment

Awesome - I'd never heard of Rondo Music, but I hope they get Google Alerts about them, because this thread will get some great rankings and is giving them a lot of praise!
            Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
            blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
            www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
            www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Linky

I just saw this in another forum, a link to a 2006 interview with Kurt of Rondo Music.

http://www.mojocaster.com/mojo_rondo.htm

Kevin

Comment

Working...
              X