Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lois96
    replied
    I think Captain Ned has more what I'm looking for, but the Jam Hub looks awesome for all kinds of other purposes. Everyone gets to monitor themselves and control their own levels, but it looks like a lot of cords sprawling out of it. I was looking at this getup that includes 4 receivers and one transmitter. The standalone product page for the transmitter says it can transmit up to 8, too. Not sure I'm familiar with Galaxy Audio, though.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    if you want to drop $500, go ahead and spend the extra $100 on a set of Sure. I havent yet purchased my own set, but I have used them, even their cheapest set, and it has to be the clearest sound I have ever heard in my ear.

Leave a comment:

• Brodon
    replied
    Hi everyone! I am new in this forum.Thank you for sharing your information.........

Leave a comment:

• efrisch
    replied
    I'm also a Westone user - I have the AC2, which is a dual driver custom mold for $400 + the cost of impressions (right around $500 total in my case). They sound great and give great isolation... I'm a drummer, as well, so I definitely understand that need. If you want more than two drivers, Fred is right - it's unlikely that you'll find customs in your budget. For me, duals have been more than adequate.

I've heard a lot of good things about 1964, but don't have any firsthand experience with them.

Leave a comment:

• fmckinnon
    replied
    We use Westones at SSCC - the UM3 is really nice, and although not fully custom, you can get some custom ear canal molds. It's hard to get FULLY custom under $500.

Leave a comment:

• LPdrummer
    started a topic In-Ear Monitors

In-Ear Monitors

Hey guys, I'm looking into getting some In-Ears cause my regular earbuds aren't cutting it anymore. I've been looking into Starkey, Ultimate Ear and 1964 Ear. I'm really digging the UE 4 Pro Custom In-Ears from Ultimate Ears but I don't want to drop $400 if it won't suit me.

I play pretty loud and I need something that blocks out sound well. My budget is around $500. Can anyone recommend me a good pair of Custom In-Ears from brands I haven't mentioned above? Thanks.
Working...
X