!-- Beacon Ads Ad Code -->

Sponsor Ad:

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Songs- Free to download (pdf) Free personal and church use. Details below.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Songs- Free to download (pdf) Free personal and church use. Details below.

My music and other writings can be downloaded for free for personal use and for use in your Church.
    There is no charge or licensing requirement for this use.
    Buskers may also perform this song (for free) live or via online platform.
    Contact me at the email address, robertwriting7@gmail.com for mechanical license questions.
    Please share this music with people you think might benefit from it. Let them know it is free!

To see all my writings, click this link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHrPIaA5sRt6qZtPWxtcXw

Every video has a link in the description where a pdf of the entire song can be downloaded free! Some are piano arrangements and some are lead sheets. One is a book of poetry and sermonettes.

Or you can also go to youtube and search "robertwriting7" to get to my stuff.
    Please share this information with anyone you think might benefit from it. Let them know it is free!

Currently posted:

-A Laudatory Auditory Inventory of Mary from the book, “ACORNS OF ADVENT Four Poems about People Who Played Important Supporting Roles in the Life of Jesus.
    All four poems with brief sermons are in the download. ELIZABETH, ZECHARIAH AND OSCAR, JOHN THE BAPTIST AT YOUR (ROBERT W.) SERVICE, JOSEPH, STEP-FATHER, STEPS UP, A LAUDATORY AUDITORY INVENTORY OF MARY

-Service Over Serving Begun

-We Give Them to You

-Chocolate in Heaven

-I Believe I Believe

Be sure to check back from time to time as other compositions and writings will be added.
    Last edited by rob kemppainen; 12-11-2018, 01:26 AM.

Awesome - keep writing!
    Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
    blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
    www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
    www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Working...
    X