"Wandering Heart"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Wandering Heart"

After a songwriting spurt two days before Christmas, I was blessed to share one of those freshly penned originals during our Palm Sunday Service. It is not a 'corporate' song, but still worship (more of an iHop/Jason Upton style) none-the-less. I hope it blesses you! Be encouraged to check it out here and chime in. Thank you so much for listening/watching!

I like this tune

Great vocals!

You mentioned on your blog posting that you guys record multitrack. What is your setup for this? We currently just record a single mix to CD, not multitrack.

-Brian

Comment

I like it....

I just wonder if it's hard for a congregation to sing a long with - i love the words though.

Comment

Originally posted by ssutter View Post
        I just wonder if it's hard for a congregation to sing a long with - i love the words though.
        Oh yeah - I've written some congregational songs, but this isn't one of them for sure! Thanks for the compliment though.

Comment

pian0dude - yeah, we track on Adat HD24's ... Shannon did a great job mixing it off those multi-tracks, and syncing to the video - now, if we only real cameras!
          Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
          blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
          www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
          www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Working...
          X