looking for old sheet music/songbooks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for old sheet music/songbooks

Hey guys, does anybody have some old praise and worship music songbooks/sheet music they want to get rid of or share? I'd even pay for shipping if you send it to me. I'm looking for really old stuff like the choral songbook for Geron Davis' Holy Ground album, or old Ron Kenoly songbooks, Hosanna! Integrity stuff, and any old Vineyard Music stuff. I'm putting a project together and I'm missing some stuff. So it would be very helpful if anybody wants to contribute. Thanks!

I was looking for the Hosanna Integrity book #2 a few months ago, and I saw a couple on E-bay. Other volumes seemed much more available, though, so it may depend on what you're looking for.

Comment

Thanks. I do have Hosanna songbooks 1 thru 16, 19 and 20. I'm looking more for some of the obscure stuff like the orchestrations, performance books, etc. That were limited production. Like ron kenoly god is able, geron davis holy ground, all of the integrity alleluia music songbooks. And most of the vineyard songbooks. Any tom Brooks arrangements, etc. Etc.

Comment

Working...
      X