!-- Beacon Ads Ad Code -->

Sponsor Ad:

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Easter Special Music Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Easter Special Music Recommendations?

We are looking for a shreddin Easter Special Music. Any suggestions? Last year we did On The Third Day with a kickin' video (free for the takin by the way on the trench). The year before we did Aaron Shust's My Savior, My God if that gives you any clue to the style/feel we want.

HELP, ANY RECOMMENDATIONS....(yes i am shouting b/c I am desperate)

Tommy Walker tunes

'He Lives', by Tommy Walker. Or 'I Love This Story', also by Tommy Walker.

Comment

somone else in the office suggested Fire Fall by Hillsong....kind of different kind of easter song but could be cool maybe?

Other suggestions (looked at a lincoln brewster tune and resurrection day by matt maher ...they are under consideration).????

Comment

Think we've landed on happy day by tim hughes with a background video. we'll post up the vid once done for free taking... pretty good easter text in it.

i still want to redo the 70's classic The Easter Song by 2nd Chapter of Acts. i cannot decide if it needs to be rearranged or we need to straight up throw it down ....brent and the others are not convinced yet.

Comment

Jordan,
          I'm doing Happy Day as well ... would love to see your video! It will be our first time using the all-new volunteer "C3 Worship Choir" ... right now I have about 60 voices signed up! I can hear them belting that Chorus now!

We're also going to do "Lord, You're Holy" that is on the Travis Cottrell album from Beth Moore's events ... it has some inspiring video re: the "names of God" from what I've been told that I hope to get my hands on.

Will be using the C3 Choir on the opening numbers:
          "Lord, You're Holy"
          "Happy Day"
          "For All You've Done"
          and possibly on "Amazing Grace/My Chains are Gone", using the arrangement on the Hillsong Open Video from this past summer.

For the Kingdom,
          Fred
          Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
          blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
          www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
          www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Too late for this year but we did The Cross by Kate Miner. Very rocking song.

Comment

Hey Jordan - it would be awesome to see the video! We did Happy Day as our second prelude/walk-in song and it killed.

Comment

Hey Gang,
                We did Happy Day w/ our choir as our first song, and it rocked. It was so full of energy and passion, it was like the place lit on fire.

The 8:30 service wasn't quite sure what to do with it, but the 11:00 nearly went into combustion!
                Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
                blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
                www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
                www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Working...
                X