Barry and Terri Collecut's new album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry and Terri Collecut's new album

I recently came across Terri and Barry's website and had a listen to their new album. It's awesome!!! I have just had it running on my computer while I have been working and have sent the website onto others to listen to. They also love the album. It's got some great congregational worship songs with a Hillsong type feel, which is probably understandable as Terri and Barry have some past connections with Hillsong.

Terri told me 2 days ago that they were picking up the 1st 1000 cd's yesterday, so they will be ready for shipping shortly. Their website is http://www.btcmin.com/music.html

Hey -
    Cool - listening now ... how do you know these folks? I'm always looking out for some new corporate music to play on my podcast ... if you know them, you might could help me get permission to promote one of their songs on the podcast?

God bless,
    fred
    Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
    blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
    www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
    www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Terri's a friend

I met Terri 4-5 years ago at a choir put together by a group of churches and since have become friends and collegues. We both teach singing in Tauranga, NZ and often share ideas and encouragement. She has also been giving my daughter and myself some singing lessons, something even experienced singers need from time to time to make sure our techniques are correct.. I only know Barry a little, mostly having just met him when I am at there place to see Terri. Blessings Cathy

Comment

Hey Cathy -

Got an email from Barry this AM giving me permission to podcast some of this .. it's great music, everyone go check this out!
        Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
        blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
        www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
        www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Working...
        X