!-- Beacon Ads Ad Code -->

Sponsor Ad:

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Worship Planning software (We have a large collection of choral music)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Worship Planning software (We have a large collection of choral music)

So I've been looking at PCO briefly, and am not seeing what I need. Am I missing something, or is there another app I should be looking at?

We have a choir of around 100, and a fairly large collection of choral music which we currently have stored in an access database (meh...). I would like to import our list of choral music into an app to continue to track ccli usage, and at the same time be able to contact the choir members both as a whole and as sections. Can anyone point me toward a planning package that might fit our needs?

thanks

Someone in our church mentioned that Google Calendar might could do some similar things. I don't know, I haven't looked at it. I will though.

Comment

Thanks,

I really am looking for something like PCO that contains that capability. Not separate services or programs.

Comment

I didn't mean to say that we have a large collection of music found under the sea of course.

Thanks

Comment

Actually, it sounds like PCO would work pretty well for you (provided you have the budget for one of the higher tiered plans to accommodate that many volunteers). The big downside is that I don't think there would be a way to import your current database... that will be tough to find anywhere, I would think.
          Eric Frisch
          www.ericfrisch.com

Comment

Hey,
            I 2nd "PlanningCenter" - wonderful technology!
            Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
            blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
            www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
            www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

PS: modified the subject for you so we're no longer talking about pink music under the sea.
              Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
              blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
              www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
              www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Working...
              X