Worship Leaders Conference at Walt Disney World..The Experience Conference

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worship Leaders Conference at Walt Disney World..The Experience Conference

Lincoln Brewster, Kari Jobe, Paul Baloche, Sidewalk Prophets, Meredith Andrews…They’ll all be at this year’s EXPERIENCE CONFERENCE at Walt Disney World, Sepember 6-9th. Learn more about us at Experienceconference.com

Originally posted by edie@experienceconference View Post
    Lincoln Brewster, Kari Jobe, Paul Baloche, Sidewalk Prophets, Meredith Andrews…They’ll all be at this year’s EXPERIENCE CONFERENCE at Walt Disney World, Sepember 6-9th. Learn more about us at Experienceconference.com

Other than hearing form these great artists and speakers what does the Registration fee of $300 get you?

Comment

Experience Conference at Walt Disney World

Originally posted by Shmoe3982 View Post
      Other than hearing form these great artists and speakers what does the Registration fee of $300 get you?
      Thanks so much for inquiring more about the Experience Conference. Not only will there be great workshops and seminars led by top worship leaders and Christian artists. Every attendee of the conference will receive (2) free lunches and will also receive free admission to Disney’s twenty-ninth annual Night of Joy. The event features live performances from top Christian artists like Jeremy Camp, Matthew West, Newsboys, Toby Mac, Mercy Me, Skillet, and Jars of Clay, to name a few. You will be invited backstage where you will have a chance to meet the artists. There will even be an opportunity for worship teams to audition for a spot onstage at Night of Joy.

Please visit our website: experienceconference.com

Please let me know if I can answer any more questions!

Blessings!

Edie Thibodeaux
      Marketing Director
      Experience Conference

Comment

Hmmmm

>>>Every attendee of the conference will receive (2) free lunches and will also receive free admission to Disney’s twenty-ninth annual Night of Joy.

I was just strolling around the internet trying to find information on this conference (i.e., reviews, etc) which seems oddly difficult for such a seemingly large event.

I wanted to note that your website specifically states that Night of Joy tix are NOT included with the conference. They are apparently $55/person. Can you clarify this?

Comment

Thank you for inquiring about the Experience Conference. We no longer offer free NOJ tickets, that offer was for our inaugural year in 2010. We do sell Disney's NOJ tickets for the price of $55.00, that is in addition to your registration for the conference. You can register for the conference now at our Early Bird Registration for $249 per person/$229 for groups of 3 or more. Even more significant savings for a group of 10. This offer will end on 12/31/2012. Hope to see you in 2013 at the Experience Conference.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Edie Thibodeaux
          Marketing Director
          Experience Conference
          Edie@ExperienceConference.com

Comment

They’ll all be at this year’s EXPERIENCE CONFERENCE at Walt Disney World, Sepember 6-9th. Learn more about us at

Last edited by zeeshan002; 09-26-2016, 06:14 AM.
            a

Comment

Working...
            X