where is the National Worship Leader Conference in 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is the National Worship Leader Conference in 2010

Did anyone go to the National Worship Leader Conference in Kansas this year? What were the highlights? Where is the next one?

2010 national Worship leaders conference

Everything about this year was great! next year they are having 4 conferences. 3 two day conferences, one in Texas, One in Philadelphia (in October) and I think the other is on the west coast. And then a 3 day in Leawood Kansas again about the same time as this year.

Blessings, Thom

Comment

Yes, it was awesome - interesting, to see the plan for multi-venues next year. I think most people will want to go back to leawood, KS if they can - it was an excellent venue.

Checkout the highlights - including tweets, quotes, pictures, and videos on the live twitter "twub" we created at:
      http://www.twubs.com/nwlc09
      Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
      blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
      www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
      www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Nwlc10

I was at the National Worship Leader Conference in Kansas last year, and we're bringing a team to this year's event in KC. We're in Wisconsin, so the one in KC is closest to us. There were so many great parts to the week, so it's hard to pick a favorite, but I'd have to say singing in the conference choir was one of the highlights.

Comment

NWLC - who is going to Kansas 2010?

Well, I am going back to Kansas as well - (and it is NOT the closest..) but it was an amazing experience out there and I am hoping to meet up with some of the same people I met last year. I also LOVED being in the choir and Suzie has already told me she has me on the list (they must be wanting to be sure they have altos, HA!) I am NOT sure at this point how I am going to swing it, although the registration has been taken care of by others (thank YOU God, yeah) but it is SO energizing and invigorating, even my hubby has said we will figure it out! Who knows, maybe I will drive out and camp, I have been checking that out.
          If you can get there, it is amazing - I have been to two; AND going out there this year as I am returning to full health - well, I will be giving a special shout out to God!

Comment

Yeah, the third one is in Albuquerque, NM, June 16-17.

I'm actually going to be at all three! I'm teaching a couple classes and probably playing some keys for one of the evening's worship sets. Kansas last year was great.

Comment

Working...
            X