Any ideas for Mother's Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!

Here's a big 'Thanks!' and shout out to LoriBiddle for suggesting, "One Little Heartbeat At A Time", by Steven Curtis Chapman for Mother's Day. We did it and it was a huge hit. Now we can't wait to do something similar for Father's Day!

Thanks again.
    Rob

Comment

Mother's Day at NHC was "Family Day". We focused on talking about how we as a church support the ministry of family.

We opened with about 13 minutes of KidMo, with the adult leaders on stage and the kids at the front of the auditorium. We invited the adults in the crowd to join in on the games and songs, which most of them did. The kids exited back to their room, and our youth and children pastor taught about family, how the church is here to support parents raising their kids. We closed out with a few songs, including "The Blessing" by John Waller, which fit perfectly, and finally ended with our biggest parent/child dedication ever. It was a great day of honoring mothers and families by reminding people that, at NHC, Family Matters.

Nate
      Practical Worship

Please Pray For My Wife

Comment

kinda my struggle right now but i will tell to my team about The Hand Song and One Heartbeat At A Time hope it do well we also giving balloons with sweets presents for mums it was sponsored
        motherdday.jpg
        Last edited by appalingleona; 05-08-2020, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X