X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FaceBook Integration Completed

Hello TWC Members,

We're proud to announce the completion of the FaceBook Connect Integration with TheWorshipCommunity.Com.

*READ the PRESS RELEASE*
    http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/f...ation-for-twc/

Instructions for New Members:
    If you have not joined TheWorshipCommunity.Com, becoming a member is very simple.
    1. Go to the forums homepage at:
      http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/forums
    2. Click the blue "Connect with FaceBook" graphic in the top right corner of the page, in the login area.
    3. If you are not already logged into your FaceBook account, it will ask for your email address and password for FaceBook.
      (Important: we do not capture this information, and this box shares a secure, direct connection to FaceBook).
      If you are already logged in to your FaceBook account, this screen will likely be bypassed, and will go to Step 4 below.
    4. There are two choices - create a new UserID or use existing ID. Create a new UserID, which will be your handle here on TWC.
    5. When posting a new thread or reply, you will have the option to publish to your facebook profile.

For Existing Members:

For those who are already registered members of TheWorshipCommunity.Com, please follow these instructions so that you do not create a new account.
    1. If you are logged in, please logout first at:
      http://www.theworshipcommunity.com/forums
    2. Click the blue "Connect with FaceBook" graphic in the top right corner of the page, in the login area. (note: if you are not logged out, you will NOT see this graphic - you must logout first)
    3. Enter your FaceBook email address and password.
      (if you are already logged into FaceBook, this step may be skipped)
    4. You have two options - create new UserID or use Existing ID.
      VERY IMPORTANT: Choose the "Use Existing ID" option - and enter your existing UserID used at TheWorshipCommunity.Com in the box.
    5. This will sync your account, and future new threads and responses will give you the option to publish to your profile.

OOPS - did you accidentally forget to choose "existing ID" and you created a new, totally separate account on TWC? No problem - contact us, and we'll merge your accounts into one.

Now - check the red "notifications" box in the lower right corner of your FaceBook page - and see all of the TWC-related posts! While you are there, consider joining our FaceBook Group as well.

Let us know how this is working for you!
    Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
    blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
    www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
    www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

no such graphic

I am logged in, but there is no "Connect" button like you described . . . does that mean I'm already connected?

Comment

Hey Jerry,
      It depends on if you've done it before ... but as it said above, the first step is to LOG OUT ... so if your'e already logged in, (assuming you haven't done this before), you need to logout, then you'll see the facebook connect icon.

If you're already logged in, the connect button will never showup, as you're already "connected" ... but your TWC account isn't sync'd to your FaceBook account unless you logout, then login w/ FaceBook Connect, and choose your existing userID to associate ... then, you'll only have to do that one time - from then one, you just click the connect button and it takes you straight in.

Comment

Actually I'm kinda scared to do this...

I get way too many notices from Facebook already...and I'm not sure that it would be relevant to my friends on Facebook to have this site showing up and vice versa of course.

So how does this work? Does every conversation here show up on our personal Facebook site? Do personal conversations of our Facebook site show up here?

8-)

what? me worry?

Comment

Hey -
          No, you control what shows up ... only stuff you reply to or create shows up ... and only if you say "yes" - when click the "Post Reply" button - a box will popup asking you if you wish to post it to your profile - you can always say "no".

Comment

Facebook Connect

I love this FB Connect thing!

Comment

Working...
            X