• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Manifest Presence"

- "Expecting A Visitation of God's Grace Through Worship"
    by Jack Hayford

I really can recommend this book.
    He shows how our worship and the manifestation of God's glory and power are connected.
    He explains many practices we use in worship, like e.g. singing a song, what are songs made for, what makes them special, what power lays within them...and many other themes.

Maybe I did not read many books on worship that I really can judge, but this is one of the best and most helpful I read until now

Rahel,
    I've always loved Jack's books - thanks for posting about it.
    Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
    blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
    www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
    www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Comment

Manifest Prescence even changed the way I pray most of the time. I now enjoy singing praises more to God in prayer....It also got me out of my shell. I guess I am a little on the shy side....or worried what everyone thinks about my actions. I would rarely lift my hands in praise, for fear that someone would think I was some kind of spectacle. Well if I am going to look like a spectacle praising God......So Be It! Praise Him!

Comment

P.S.....after reading Manifest Prescence....I also bought a new Study Bible that Jack Hayford co-wrote many of the study tips for. The New Spirit Filled Life Bible in the New King James. It is also a wonderful 'book recommendation'. I lked it so much, I bought another one for a friend for Christmas. Another definate 'keeper'.

Comment

In our church we also did the "Cleansing Stream" program of his ministry. It was a big help for many of us to step deeper into a successful spiritual life.

Comment

Working...
          X