X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WorshipKitchen Now Availalbe on Mac

Free Worship Leader App for Mac + PC
    Get it now by visiting www.WorshipKitchen.com

Go to www.WorshipKitchen.com and choose which type of account you would like (subscription or a la carte), and download WorshipKitchen today!
    Already have WorshipKitchen? Visit the site to sign up for an account and get Free Downloads.

Welcome to WorshipKitchen
    Welcome to WorshipKitchen, where you can prepare and plan worship. WorshipKitchen is both a digital shop, plus a worship planning tool. You can download audio, print, and video... like Integrity's iWORSHIP Videos. Not only can you download digital resources, but you can also access our worship team planning tool. Worship leader Lincoln Brewster designed this planning tool specifically to connect team member with schedules and supply teams with music each week. Lincoln runs his worship teams and organizes several services using Ministry Manager, the online worship planning tool inside of WorshipKitchen.

The combined functions of WorshipKitchen, as a digital worship shop and team planner, make this a highly accessible and fun tool being used by thousands of worship leaders across our country. If you have already downloaded WorshipKitchen, but do not have an account, you can go to the site and choose from two great offers!

What is available in WorshipKitchen?

-PVG Sheet Music
    -Free Lyric Files
    -Transposable Sheet Music
    -Video Content
    -iWorship Videos
    -Worship Planning
    -Songs
    -Split Tracks
    -Stereo Tracks
    -Chord Charts
    -Sheet Music
    -Lead Sheets

Features:
    -Look up songs by scripture
    -Find needed resources
    -Growing worship song library
    -Top Songs List
    -Accompaniment tracks
    -Videos for your service

How to sign up:
    Go to www.worshipKitchen.com and choose either a trial membership or an a la carte account. Plus, try the Ministry Manager online worship planning tool for a FREE 30-day trial.

-Trial membership: You'll get 15 free downloads over 15 days. Then, have access to $35 downloads per month for just $15 per month.
    -A la carte membership: You'll get 4 free song download credits. Then, you can buy songs for only .99 cents!
    -Ministry Manager is a valuable and optional planning tool for worship leaders. Try it FREE for 30 days, and then it's just $10 per month for your entire church to have access to and use. Team members receive a link to access the Ministry Manager from any computer to make planning easy.

We are always working to keep WorshipKitchen on the forefront of serving worship leaders as they prepare and plan worship, so if you have insight or suggestions that are beneficial, please send us a note at chef@worshipkitchen.com
    Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer/Worship Leader
    blog: www.fredmckinnon.com

Please check out my piano/instrumental music at:
    www.soundcloud.com/FredMcKinnonMusic
    www.youtube.com/c/FredMcKinnonMusic

Worship Kitchen

I have used Worship Kitchen and for a while it was not working with the upgrade to Safari 4 - Mac. Os. They just released a new update / version to now work on Mac OS with Safari 4. I just downloaded it a few days ago and actually that is how I found this site. I am not subscribing, but I still find the resources and information using the program very helpful.

Comment

Working...
    X